Our campus population of migrants and unaccompanied children who have experienced trauma and have limited access to essential resources. AlmusHealth direct care services support the campus population with comprehensive care, ensuring a safe environment that can help them move forward.
Experienced clinicians, case managers, educators, and support staff ensure children receive the care and attention they need to adjust to their new circumstances and support their development. Each secure campus is designed to provide all necessary services without impacting local resources.
- An environmental design that encourages education with murals and installments illustrating aspects of the science, technology, engineering, art, and math (STEAM) educational theme
- Classrooms, libraries, art and educational materials to support learning development
- Religious services
- Outdoor areas for individual recreation or team sports
- Comprehensive safety plans and reporting mechanisms for abuse prevention
- Established staff to child ratios and communication systems for continuous monitoring
AlmusHealth maintains relationships with outside entities, such as law enforcement, state licensing and child welfare authorities to address and resolve escalated issues.