We provide a purpose-driven culture that celebrates the healthcare and allied health professionals, educators, and communities who contribute to our quality services. AlmusHealth campuses require qualified staff in various labor categories. Common positions include:
- Providers (physicians, psychiatrists, advanced practice providers)
- Nurses (RN, LVN, MA)
- Allied health (psychologists, pharmacists, technicians/EMTs)
- Case managers and social workers
- Youth care workers
- Secondary education teachers and teacher aids
- Facility staff
- Project managers and management
We are seeking qualified bilingual personnel and encourage applicants who have experience working with children to apply. If you are interested in a career, please follow the careers link below to our workforce solutions managed services provider (MSP) www.ingenesis.com.
AlmusHealth fosters economic development in the communities where we live and work by prioritizing contracting opportunities to qualified regional businesses located within 50-miles of an AlmusHealth campus. Small Business Administration (SBA) registered small businesses, third-party certified diverse suppliers and experienced companies with proven past performance are welcome to register as a supplier.
Areas of opportunity include:
- Medical supplies and devices
- Revenue cycle management services
- Workforce and consulting service
- Facility services